Currently, Jodi Pulice is responsible for a leasing and management portfolio of more than 13 million square feet on behalf of TIAA, one of the largest institutional real estate investors in America. Among her accomplishments are leasing and sales transactions totaling more than $3 billion, including the sale of the Seagram Building in Manhattan as well as representing the FDIC’s national field offices at 92 locations.
Department of Citywide Agency Services (DCAS); Port Authority of New York and New Jersey; The Durst Organization; Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA); United Nations Development Corporation (UNDC); TH Real Estate (formerly TIAA); Taconic Investment Partners; Vanbarton Group, LLC; Jamestown; United Nations Federal Credit Union; Criterion; Hakimian Organization; AIG; Savanna; Madison Marquette; Madison Realty Capital; SUNY Empire State College; and Dormitory Authority of the State of New York.
- Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) Commercial Board of Directors
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Minority Business Council (NMBC)
- As an acknowledged leader dedicated to advancing supplier diversity initiatives and the employment of certified, women-owned businesses, JRT Realty has been recognized with some of the real estate and business industry’s most prestigious awards. Notable achievements include the Top Diversity Owned Business Award and the Minority/Woman Business of the Year award given by the National Minority Business Council, which recognized JRT’s efforts to award the most number of assignments to other M/WBE vendors.
- Real Estate Board of New York’s Henry Hart Rice (Most Ingenious Deal of the Year) Award for Condé Nast headquarters relocation to One World Trade Center.
- Pulice was honored as one of Smart CEO’s New York Brava Award Winners. The publication recognizes 40 female CEOs and executives in the New York area who “exemplify extraordinary entrepreneurial services along with a demonstrated passion and a strong sense for philanthropy.”
- Named one of the Top 50 Women in Real Estate by the Association of Real Estate Women.
- Among the 100 Women Business Enterprises (WBEs) Impacting Supplier Diversity by Women’s Enterprise USA.
- Named one of 45 Women of Influence in commercial real estate by Real Estate Forum.
- Named one of 20 Women of Influence in commercial real estate by Real Estate New York.
- Honored as one of Enterprising Women Magazine’s Enterprising Women of the Year.
- Pulice was also selected to receive the Real Estate Person of the Year Award from the Greater New York Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).
- Named one of The New York Business Journal 2017 Women of Influence.
- Honored as one of Real Estate Forum’s Women of Influence 2017.
- Named one of Crain’s Notable Women in Real Estate 2018.
- Honored as one of Bisnow’s Notable Women of Influence 2018.
- Elected as one of REBNY’s Commercial Board of Directors for 2019.
- REBNY Diversity Committee Member
- Named as REBNY’s Bernard H. Mendik Lifetime Leadership in Real Estate Award Recipient 2019.
- Board Member of Long Island City YMCA
- Board Member of the UNFCU Foundation for Women
- Board Member of the Jeffrey Modell Foundation
- Active member of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Active member of The Columbus Citizens Foundation
- Bachelor of Science degree, Wagner College, NY